BUY NOW - World's Greatest Natural Self-Tan*
Bahama Brown is the Next Evolution in tanning.
It works with your skin to create a real tan without the need for Sun. It's a safe natural product (almost vegan however contains medicinal Manuka Honey).
CHOOSE FROM FOUR (4) PACK SIZES:
1. Starter Pack - created for those that want to try this heavenly product before committing to a regular medium or darker tan usage regime. Once you try, you'll never use anything else ever...
Sessions - 2 full body sessions, 3 sessions if you apply with wet hands.
In the Pack - Bahama Brown Sachet, glove and very detailed instructions.
2. Natural Occasional Use - Created for individuals that want to tan occasionally perhaps for an event OR have been sunbathing and want to fix their patchy tan.
Sessions - 4 full body sessions, 6 sessions if you apply with wet hands.
In the Pack - Bahama Brown Sachet (x2), glove and very detailed instructions.
3. Natural Medium Tan - Created for individuals that want to maintain a super natural Medium tan with a consistent weekly maintenance regime for 4 to 8 weeks depending on usage.
Sessions - 6 full body sessions, 9 sessions if you apply with wet hands.
In the Pack - Bahama Brown Sachet (x3), glove and very detailed instructions.
4. Natural Darker Tan - Created for individuals that want to maintain a super natural Darker tan with a consistent weekly maintenance regime for 4 to 8 weeks depending on usage.
Sessions - 8 full body sessions, 12 sessions if you apply with wet hands.
In the Pack - Bahama Brown Sachet (x4), glove and very detailed instructions.
Remember, Bahama Brown creates a REAL tan while boosting the health & wellbeing of your skin with 26 Superfoods for skin. No more fake tans, no more stained sheets, no more getting booted out of bed by your partner because you smell so bad.
FOR A PERFECT TAN:
You can maintain your perfect colour by simply following a specific routine, that is:
1. Light Tan - Apply day 1, then apply weekly to maintain
2. Medium Tan - Apply day 1 & 2, then apply weekly to maintain
3. Darker Tan - Apply day 1, 2 & 3, then weekly to maintain
- Do not use a mitt.
- Pack sizes are based on estimated monthly usage to create the perfect tan colour for you.
Of course, you will know what works best for you. Everyone's skin is different. Based on your application routine, you'll enjoy the ultimate natural tan that best suits you.
* We believe Bahama Brown is the World's Greatest Self-Tan
Bahama Brown's lotion is a world first, formulated by our own biomedical skin professionals, works by stimulating melanin production, your skin's natural tanning process. Melanin is the pigment responsible for promoting darker skin colour. In combination with ingredients proven to provide functional medicinal benefit our breakthrough formula can be used in several ways:
How to use Bahama Brown - Use (nitrile) rubber gloves to apply onto the skin you want tanned and massage until absorbed.
To use as an OVERNIGHT SELF TAN, shower and exfoliate. Use only a small amount on face, hands, feet, elbows and knees. Wear loose clothing, leave to develop overnight. Bahama Brown will not transfer to sheets. Apply once for a natural look tan and repeat following night for a deeper tan.
To use as a SUN TAN EXTENDER, apply weekly to maintain and extend your natural sun tan.
To use as a SUN TAN FIXER, apply over areas you want to correct and allow to develop overnight, apply again the next day if needed or as required.
To use as a SUN TAN ACCELERATOR, apply 1 hr before sun tanning. Warning - this product actually works! Limit time spent in sun and check regularly. Not suitable for long tanning sessions.
Each packaged is sized with a view that it will be used over a month to maintain the desired tan perfect for you.
Note: Even though BB is vegetarian (almost Vegan) it’s always smart to do a patch test prior to applying all over. Apply a small amount on skin to cover 5cm area. When observed results are great, then apply to rest of body.
1. Shower, shave and exfoliate (if applying after HOT shower, wait 20 minutes after shower so pores reduce in size as skin cools).
2. If you do armpits ensure you wash away ALL antiperspirant deodorant.
3. Gently press unopened sachet top half then bottom half to swish and mix content.
4. Pinch the corner of sachet to push contents away and only cut a small 3mm opening at the corner.
5. DON’T USE A MITT, IT’S NOT SUITABLE FOR BB. Wear Rubber (Nitrile) Gloves. If using bare hands, remember to wash immediately after applying lotion.
6. Extrude a small line of lotion along the section of skin you want to cover. Apply to one section of skin at a time. A 5mm drop can cover entire forearm.
7. Massage into skin till it absorbs completely. If taking longer than 3 to 10 seconds to absorb and disappear, then you’re using too much. Use less until you get used to this new way of tanning. Don’t engage in sweaty activities for next 4 hours.
8. Use wet hands/glove to get double the coverage same result !!
9. Don’t use moisturiser on any skin you want to tan. For contoured or folding skin areas, wet with water first and apply a thin layer of BB, cover evenly.
10. For Medium natural tan, apply again same time next day. For darker natural tan, apply same time on day 3. To maintain, apply weekly thereafter.
11. Best to apply and leave on at least 4 hours (wash BB off your skin before going to bed). Heavy coat may temporarily show purple hue as it contains blackberries, this is normal and disappears when you shower.